1. Why is outgoing "lame duck" president Bush so busy? And why does he want to be in charge of the automakers' bailout so much?
2. Whose idea was it to send 200,000 security contractors to Iraq and who (besides Cheney) is profiting from this policy?
3. Are any of the suspicious things that Bush did during his eight years in office going to be investigated by the next administration? Will he be found to have committed a crime of any kind?
4. Is Obama just a very clever strategist or do his cabinet picks indicate he is less progressive than progressives thought he was?
5. Why do we still not know for sure what caused the 3 world trade buildings to collapse inwardly on September 11th ? i.e why hasn't the government been able to explain away claims by architects and engineers that the melting point of steel is 1500 degrees Celsius and the maximum heat generated by a jet fuel in air is 1000 degrees C?
6. Why did five Al-Qaeda terror suspects held at Guantanamo decide to plead guilty to the Sept. 11th bombings on November 4th, the day Obama won the election?
7. When is the Patriot Act going to be repealed and our civil liberties restored?
8. Why is my home state of Illinois the corruption capitol of the country? Gansterism is so old school, people!
9. Are there lots of workers (besides those workers striking for "Republic windows and Doors" in Chicago) in the country who have been fired and denied their federal law-guaranteed severance pay?
10. If not paying your workers what you contracted to do and what the law says you must is a violation of federal law, can corporate execs who close their doors and fire all their workers without notice go to jail for that? Will they? Should they?
11. Did the feds who wiretapped Illinois governor Blagojevich do so with a warrant or was this a patriot act-permitted tapping?
12. If 12 of his buddies had already been indicted why didn't Blagojevich think they were coming for him?
13. Will Congress use the Congressional Review Act to reverse all thee last minute regulations being implemented by lame duck Bush (regarding among other things: the reductions of medicare reimbursements, regulations allowing doctors to refuse birth control to their patients, environmental deregulations, and policies designed to reduce the protections for endangered species)?
If you have any answers, please comment below!