1. More national holidays (Sri Lanka has about 30, lets catch up people!)
and in particular more holidays that are not dedicated to the celebration of war or the memory of dead white men who owned slaves (Washington) or recommended the extinction of Indigenous peoples (Lincoln) or lead a campaign of extinction (Jackson).
1b. Is it too much to ask that ONE holiday be dedicated to a woman? Just One?
1c. The national recognition of non-Christian religious holidays (Hindu, Judaic,
Islamic, Indigenous, Vodun. Santeria, Native American Church,Latin/Catholic
(think Day of the Dead)
2. To become the first poet to earn a million dollars as a result of poetry CD
3. World Peace (overdone, I know but its elusiveness compels me....)
4. Invitations to perform my poetry in Tahiti, Ghana, Italy, Peru, London, South
Africa, Ireland, and Brazil.
5. The legalization of Gay Marriage and Gay adoption worldwide (straight people, get
over yourselves already!)
6.Reparations for the descendants of African slaves in the Americas ("white" people, get over your guilt already)
7. National Subsidy for any and all "feminine" products (tampons, pads, instead, sponges, etc.) making them all free for all women for all time.
8. National Public recognition, acknowledgement and gratitude paid to all women for
the pain and inconvenience they endure each month for their pivotal role in ensuring the survival of the species (men need to recognize!)
9. A Teddy bear for every child in the world (shout out to Joan Piper for organizing
the teddy bear drive in Volusia County! Way to Go!)
10. More rap music/hip hop dedicated to positive social change (shout out to Cornel
West! Way to go, brother!)
11. An international campaign to educate little boys and little girls (it may be too
late for us older folks) about the female body, female sexuality and in particular to educate them on the existence of the clitoris, its ability to produce pleasure in the absence of penises, or any risky sexual behaviors (numerous benefits of this campaign include bit are not limited to: empowerment of girls, reduction in STDs, and aids rates, reduction in date rapes, unwanted pregnancies, and orphans; overall increase in joy levels worldwide)
12. The overthrow of the Bush dynasty (Can I get a witness?)
13. Universal Free Health care (yes, that includes abortions)
14. Free university educations for all Americans and residents (Can a sister get a degree without starving?)
15. The organization of a federally-funded Task Force Against Misogynistic Terrorism
to end the epidemic of rape/woman beating/homicide rates in the United States
16. Free cake
Visit My Website
Buy poetry: http://www.nimbitmusic.com
View my poetry videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mxdpoet?feature=guide